Roy’s Peak Sunrise
A private, pre-dawn helicopter flight to capture sunrise on Coromandel Peak – Roy’s Peak
Here’s your chance to experience one of New Zealand’s most spectacular and exclusive views photo locations. A private, pre-dawn helicopter fight lifts you high into the mountains landing on Coromandel Peak – Roy’s Peak, overlooking Lake Wanaka for sunrise. Enjoy up to an hour capturing the stunning morning light before your helicopter flight back to Wanaka in time for breakfast.
$4300 for 1 to 4 people. Extra person $450.
- Experience one of NZ’s most spectacular and exclusive views – Roy’s Peak
- Up to 1 hour on Coromandel Peak to shoot sunrise
- No hiking for hours to get there
- Exciting pre-dawn helicopter flight to Coromandel Peak – Roy’s Peak -7 minutes each way
- Accompanied by a local Wanaka photographer/guide
Those that dream of getting the most iconic sunrise shot of Wanaka, without the hike to get there!
Allow 3 hours
Depends on time of year but be prepared for an early start!
All Year, this activity is subject to weather
- Transportation to/from your local Wanaka accommodation
- 2 Helicopter flights
- Up to 1 hour on Roy’s Peak shooting sunrise