Roy’s Peak Experience
Scenic 4WD Farm Safari + Scenic Helicopter Flight to Roy’s Peak (Coromandel Peak)
Your Roy’s Peak experience begins with a taste of Wanaka’s spectacular lakeside scenery by 4WD. Taking you high into the mountains exploring life behind the scenes of West Wanaka Station an authentic high country farm. Relax with refreshments at our exclusive mountain-top viewpoint overlooking sparkling Lake Wanaka and beyond to the snow-capped peaks and glaciers of Mt Aspiring National Park. Your helicopter arrives VIP style, to whisk you off for a once-in-a-lifetime scenic flight to land at a private viewpoint on Wanaka’s iconic Coromandel Peak – Roy’s Peak. There is plenty of time for photos before the return flight to meet your 4WD back to Wanaka.
Child $465 (14 and under)
Private $3495 (1-5 people)
Please note: A surcharge of 15% applies on public holidays
- Helicopter flight to land on Coromandel Peak – Roy’s Peak
- Scenic 4WD safari through West Wanaka Station
- Feed farm animals
- Expert local guides
- Iconic photo opportunities from private locations
Those wanting more than just a heli flight to Roy’s Peak
Allow 3 hours
(Dingleburn Discovery October – April)
- Pick up / Drop off from Wanaka locations
- Private access to West Wanaka Station
- Expert local guide.
- Helicopter flight to Coromandel Peak (Roy’s Peak)
- Delicious freshly brewed coffee and our famous fruit cake at our exclusive alpine cafe
Fitness level required
Suitable for all fitness levels!